First Amendment (09Z12)
- At the Bylaws on Officers, In case of a tie in votes, the Final Arbiter should be the Council member whose constellation is nearest the current date.
- At the Bylaws on Officers, A Member cannot have more than one Vote (eg. Take more than one spot as an officer, etc.)
- At the Bylaws on Officers, In case an Officer would like to step down, the Officer should nominate a suitable replacement (should be a member of the Clan). If the Officer cannot, then he cannot step down.
- At the Bylaws on Officers, If at least 7 Officers vote to remove an Officer as a Council member, then the Council member in question have to step down (he is still the one to choose a replacement)
- At the Bylaws on Officers, An External Adviser will be elected by the Founder, which is not an officer (eg. does not get a vote) but can nominate a replacement if an Officer is forcibly removed, or is otherwise unable to choose a successor. The External Adviser can choose from outside the Clan.
- At the Bylaws on Members, a Roster of Members will be made available on the url: https://lucavi.wordpress.com/members/
Second Amendment (10128)
- At the Bylaws on Members, an Officer can “Down-Vote” an aspiring member-to-be, which negates one Vote from another Council Member. (eg. If one officer Down Votes a member-to-be, the said person needs a total of 4 votes to join the clan)
- At the Bylaws on Officers, the Clan Officers will have access to the Regalia, which are the official symbols of the Clan of the Zodiac Braves.
- At the Bylaws on Members, a Roster of Regalia will be made available on the url: https://lucavi.wordpress.com/regalia/